launchdarkly_flutter_client_sdk library Null safety
A complete reference guide is available on the LaunchDarkly documentation site.
- A builder for constructing LDContextAttributes.
- The main interface for the LaunchDarkly Flutter SDK.
- A configuration object used when initializing the LDClient.
- A builder for LDConfig.
- Describes the connectivity state of the SDK, and information on occurrence of request failures and successes.
- A collection of attributes that can be referenced in flag evaluations and analytics events. A LDContext may contain information about a single context or multiple contexts differentiated by the "kind" attribute.
- Collection of attributes for a LDContext
- A builder to facilitate the creation of LDContexts. Note that the return type of kind is a LDAttributesBuilder that is used to define attributes for the specific kind of context you are creating.
- Class returned by the "variation detail" methods such as LDClient.boolVariationDetail, combining the result of the evaluation with an explanation of how it was calculated.
- Describes the reason that a flag evaluation produced a particular value.
- Describes an error encountered during an attempt to retrieve flag values from the LaunchDarkly service.
- An immutable instance of any data type that is allowed in JSON.
- Builder for constructing an LDValueType.ARRAY typed LDValue.
- Builder for constructing an LDValueType.OBJECT typed LDValue.
- Enable / disable options for Auto Environment Attributes functionality. When enabled, the SDK will automatically provide data about the mobile environment where the application is running. This data makes it simpler to target your mobile customers based on application name or version, or on device characteristics including manufacturer, model, operating system, locale, and so on. We recommend enabling this when you configure the SDK. See https://docs.launchdarkly.com/sdk/features/environment-attributes for more documentation.
- Enumerated type defining the possible connection states for the SDK.
- Enumerated type defining the defined error cases for an LDEvaluationReason with the kind LDKind.ERROR.
- Enumerated type defining the defined failures the SDK can report encountering while fetching flag values.
- Enumerated type defining the possible reasons for a flag evaluation result, used in LDEvaluationReason.
- Describes the type of an LDValue. These correspond to the standard types in JSON.