Interfaces, Classes, Traits and Enums
- An object that combines the result of a flag evaluation with an explanation of how it was calculated.
- Describes the reason that a flag evaluation produced a particular value.
- A snapshot of the state of all feature flags with regard to a specific user.
- A client for the LaunchDarkly API.
- A collection of attributes that can be referenced in flag evaluations and analytics events.
- A mutable object that uses the builder pattern to specify properties for LDContext.
- A mutable object that uses the builder pattern to specify properties for a multi-context.